- Feature: strongly spicy, milk white flesh, naturally bright color, no burnt, no mouldy, no broken, no dirt skins, no mechanical damaged, 1-1.5cm stem length, roots cleaness.
- Size: 4.5-5.0cm, 5.0-5.5cm, 5.5-6.0cm, 6.0-6.5cm, 6.5cm & up.
- Packing: Prepacked in 3pcs/bag, then packed in 5kg or 10kgs carton, 5kg or 10kgs mesh bag.
- Supply period: all the year round a) Fresh garlic: early June to end August b) Cold storaged garlic: early September to the next middle May
- Conveyance: a) Cartons: 24-27.5MT/40’HR (If palletized: 24Mt/40’HR b) Bags: 26-30Mt/40’HR
- Transporting and storing temperature: -3°C–+2°C
- Shelf life: stored for up to 12 months in proper conditions
Garlic boosts the immune system
Garlic has been shown in studies to stimulate the immune system, boosting the production of interferon as well as enhancing the action of white blood cells in the body.
Garlic and cancer
Garlic anti cancer effects are well known. Epidemiological studies have shown that populations which consume more garlic have lower incidences of cancer. Other such studies have also shown an inverse correlation between garlic consumption and colon-rectal and stomach cancers.
In laboratory studies, garlic has been shown to help the body’s white blood cells defend against as well as kill cancerous cells.